Online registration is compulsory for the following categories of students:
(i) All students who wrote:
(a) August 2012 examinations
(b) February 2013 examinations
(c) August 2013 examinations
(d) February 2014 examinations
(ii) All fresh applicants who got their admission letters through the online process
(iii) All students who got their admission letters through the manual process but are yet to accept the offer (This is applicable to only those who were given admission in 2013/2014)
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
INTERSWITCH AND VISA CARDS:
1. Open www.cipmnigeria.org
2. On the home page, under “Most Popular”, click on “Portal Login”
3. Enter your student membership number (eg. CIPM/STD/00000) and password as password if you have not changed your password
4. Change your password (This is applicable to those logging in for the first time)
5. Click on “Operations” and select “Individual Biodata” from drop down menu
6. Update your profile and ensure your scanned passport photograph (JPEG format, 20kb maximum file size) is uploaded.
7. Click on “Operations” and select “Exam Application” from drop down menu
8. Select your year and the examination diet period
9. Select your Examination Center and Study Center
10. Select “Interswitch or Visa” depending on the type of card you are holding
11. Select “E-tranzact” if you prefer to pay through bank deposit.
Follow the steps below for e-tranzact payment.
a. Go through step 1-10 above to know the amount to pay at the bank as calculated by the portal
b. Pay the total sum for exam, study packs and annual dues (Bank charges inclusive) at any bank that has E-TRANZACT platform into Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM)
c. You will be given payment receipt that contains “Confirmation Order Number”
d. On the payment gateway, add your confirmation order number.
12. Go back to the portal to complete the payment.
13. Print your examination card which must contain your exam number, student number exam centre/venue and sharp passport photograph on the space for passport. (Tiny passport on individual photocards would not be acceptable)
14. Laminate your examination card and bring to the exam venue (Lamination of your photocard is compulsory)
Please note that the Institute will not be held liable for applications incorrectly filled or data not given by self or proxy or applications rejected for want of required attachment(s).
Registration closes on Friday August 1, 2014 and late registration which attracts an additional fee of N3,000.00 (Three thousand naira only) starts on Monday August 4 and closes Friday August 8, 2014. Please be guided accordingly.