This is applicable to the following categories of students:
(1) Those who wrote their last exams up to February 2012
(2) Those who have not accepted their admission but the offer was given to them before January 2013
Please follow the procedure below:
(1) Payment receipts of all required fees: (Examination fee, exemption fee (if any), acceptance fee (if any), study pack fee, annual subscription, re-sit fee (if any).
(2) You can either obtain the registration form from Standards & Exams Department with evidence of fees paid (receipts) or download from the website
(3) Fill and return to us with your receipts duly attached.
(4) Fill the form correctly (i.e. in details) and then attach 2 recent passport photographs or 3 (if adding a re-sit course).
When submitting the form, please, arrange the documents in this order:
Registration Form (with passports stapled together in the appropriate column)
A copy of Admission letter/last result (whichever is applicable)
Receipt for exam fee and/or re-sit fee (whichever is applicable)
Receipt for study packs
Receipt for annual dues (up to date)
Receipt for exemption fee (if applicable)
Receipt for acceptance fee (if applicable)
Ensure your name and registration no (e.g. 12345) are boldly written behind the passports and well stapled together on the form alongside the required documents/receipts.
You may wish to submit these (a well completed exam registration form with regular passport photographs affixed and having all the required receipts/documents firmly attached in the order stated above) at the Standards and Examinations Department.
Further to submission of your registration form, you will be advised when to come for your Examinations Card.
Please note that the Institute will not be held liable for applications incorrectly filled or data not given by self or proxy or applications rejected for want of required attachment(s).
Registration closes on Friday August 1, 2014 and late registration which attracts an additional fee of N3,000.00 (Three thousand naira only) starts on Monday August 4 and closes Friday August 8, 2014. Please be guided accordingly.