The IBS Business Incubator
The IBS business incubator is an organ of IBS created to nurture suitably qualified startups to maturity via the IBS Startup Fellowships. Fellows are absolved into the IBS incubator from the pool of the IBS Business Seminar Series participants. Any interested person may also now apply for the IBS fellowship.
The IBS Business Seminar Series
The IBS Business Seminar series is a periodic business exposé for aspiring or budding entrepreneurs. The focus, aside from providing a forum for networking and collaboration, is on activating and sustaining conversations that will help promote business excellence, especially around locations with high potential for rapid development like Ile-Ife.
The seminars are organized to dovetail into the selection of startups that will benefit for the IBS Startup Fellowship per session of 6 months. After the duration, successful fellows are supported with access to seed capital.
Benefits of the IBS Fellowship
1. Free access to IBS facilities i.e Office Space, Internet, Electricity etc
2. Free access to most IBS’s training platforms.
3. Business Mentorship and Advise by leading industry professionals
4. Provision of Legal Support
5. Periodic excursions to leading business firms and organizations
6. Provision of Business Support e.g Corporate registration, Market research and Marketing,
7. Access to Angel Investment
FAQs about the IBS Incubator
For further information, kindly contact Tosin on 08139737650, 08038615445 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready to apply, we have made it easy! Just fill the forms with your Card using the Paystack Platform.
APPLICATION FOR THE IBS INCUBATOR