IFE Multimedia Conference 2019 (IMC)
IFE MULTIMEDIA CONFERENCE 2019 (IMC)
IMC is a week-long Multimedia Conference (Seminars and Training-Workshops) targeted at young intending or practicing multimedia professionals within the Ife, Ilesha, Oshogbo (and possibly Ibadan, Akure) axis. The entire programme is FREE for all participants based on sponsorship by good willed companies and Individuals.
- To give career entry level empowerment in multimedia technology to participants.
- To provide wealth creation tips with multimedia skills
- To encourage entrepreneurship, creativity and innovation among young people within a context that promotes business discipline
- To provide and instill essential leadership and management skills that will ensure business success
- To help participants identify and accept Multimedia technology as a viable means of creating wealth
22nd -15th of Feb 2019 at the IFE Business School Premises.
The conference seminars and lectures holds in the mornings with exciting topics between 10AM and 12 noon while the training-workshop holds in the afternoon/evening between 4pm-6pm. The programme is so structured to allow workers and students participate.
The conference will feature five major aspects of Multimedia Technology which are:
- -Cinematography & Film making
- -Graphic Design
- -Web Design
- -Audio Production
- -Video Post Production (NLE, Animations, VFX)
Morning Sessions : Seminars and Special Lectures (10 AM- 12 noon Daily)
Keynote speakers on every focus area will be invited to hold special sessions during the mornings. Some of the Special Sessions will cover topics such as:
- The Future of Cinema
- Disruptive Web Technologies
- How to run a Home Multimedia studio
- Business Sense for Media Practitioners
- Project Management Skills for Media Professionals
- Health Informatics
- Modern Animations Techniques
- Secrets of TV and Radio Presenting
- Writing a Winning Script
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- The IBS Advantage
Afternoon/Evening Sessions : Hands-On Training /Workshops (4PM -6PM Daily)
The Afternoon Sessions are scheduled to allow a larger spectrum of interested participant benefit from the conference, including students, the working class, business owners and others.
NB: Please note that to attend this sessions and participate successfully, you will need to come along with a laptop.