The IBS Business Seminar series is a periodic business exposé for aspiring or budding entrepreneurs. The focus, aside from providing a forum for networking and collaboration, is on activating and sustaining conversations that will help promote business excellence, especially around locations with high potential for rapid development like Ile-Ife. The Seminars holds between from 9 A.M to 1 PM every Saturday at the IBS’s premisis at 10, Abayomi Omisore Avenue, Off Ede Road, Parakin Qtrs, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
The seminars are organized to dovetail into the selection of startups that will benefit for the IBS Startup Fellowship per session of 6 months. After the duration, successful fellows are supported via access to seed capital, among other benefits.
The first set of Fellows shall be selected by 4th February, 2019.
Date: Saturday 2nd February, 2019
The IBS business incubator is an organ of IBS created to nurture suitably qualified startups to maturity via the IBS Startup Fellowships. Fellows are absolved into the IBS incubator strictly from the pool of the IBS Business Seminar Series participants.
1. Free access to IBS facilities i.e Office Space, Internet, Electricity power etc
2. Free access to most IBS’s training platforms.
3. Business Mentorship and Advise by leading industry professionals
4. Provision of Legal Support
5. Periodic excursions to leading business firms and organizations
6. Provision of Business Support e.g Corporate registration, Market research and Marketing etc
7. Access to Angel Investment
For further information, kindly contact Tosin on 08139737650, 08038615445 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.REGISTER HERE
LEARN MORE HERE