IBS Business Seminar Series Week 6
The IBS Business Seminar Series
The IBS Business Seminar series is a periodic business exposé for aspiring or budding entrepreneurs. The focus, aside from providing a forum for networking and collaboration, is on activating and sustaining conversations that will help promote business excellence, especially around locations with high potential for rapid development like Ile-Ife. The Seminars holds between from 9 A.M to 1 PM every Saturday at the IBS’s premisis at 10, Abayomi Omisore Avenue, Off Ede Road, Parakin Qtrs, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
The seminars are organized to dovetail into the selection of startups that will benefit for the IBS Startup Fellowship per session of 6 months. After the duration, successful fellows are supported via access to seed capital, among other benefits.
Week 6 Seminars
Date: Saturday 16th March, 2019
Time: 9 A.M to 1 PM
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- The future of Business (part 5)
- Introduction to ePayment Systems in Nigeria
- The IBS Advantage
- MBA for dummies
- IBS Incubator Expose
- Minding my business (Interactive Session)
- Light refreshment
The IBS Business Incubator
The IBS business incubator is an organ of IBS created to nurture suitably qualified startups to maturity via the IBS Startup Fellowships. Fellows are absolved into the IBS incubator strictly from the pool of the IBS Business Seminar Series participants.
Benefits of the IBS Fellowship
1. Free access to IBS facilities i.e Office Space, Internet, Electricity power etc
2. Free access to most IBS’s training platforms.
3. Business Mentorship and Advise by leading industry professionals
4. Provision of Legal Support
5. Periodic excursions to leading business firms and organizations
6. Provision of Business Support e.g Corporate registration, Market research and Marketing etc
7. Access to Angel Investment
Important Information about the IBS Incubator
- The IBS Business Seminar Series is strictly by invitation. However, interested participants can register to attend. Selected persons will be contacted and issued an invite.
- The Application fee into the IBS Startup fellowship is N5,500 only. The Business Seminar Series are attended FREE OF CHARGE but strictly by invitation.
- The Application fee into the IBS Startup fellowship is refundable for candidates that are not selected for the IBS Fellowship.
For further information, kindly contact Tosin on 08139737650, 08038615445 or send an email to email@example.com.
SEE WHAT PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING
LEARN MORE HERE