GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPT
1. COVER LETTER FOR SUBMISSION
IFE BUSINESS SCHOOL JOURNAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT,
ILE – IFE, NIGERIA.
SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPT IN THE AREA OF__________________________________________e.g Finance/Market/HRM /General Management/Economics/Psychology/Law/Computer/ other, please specify
Please find my submission of manuscript entitled___________________________________________ for possible publication in your journals.
I hereby affirm that the contents of this manuscript are original. Furthermore, it has neither been published elsewhere in any language fully or partly, nor is it under review for publication elsewhere.
I affirm that all the author (s) have seen and agreed to the submitted version of the manuscript and their inclusion of name (s) as co-author(s).
Also, if my/our manuscript is accepted, I/We agree to comply with the formalities as given on the website of the journal & you are free to publish our contribution in any of your journals.
NAME OF CORRESPONDING AUTHOR:
Affiliation with full address, contact numbers:
Mobile Number (s):
Landline Number (s):
Alternate E-mail Address:
a) The whole manuscript is required to be in ONE MS WORD FILE only (pdf. Version is liable to be rejected without any consideration), which will start from the covering letter, inside the manuscript.
b) The sender is required to mention the following in the SUBJECT COLUMN of the mail: New Manuscript for Review in the area of (Finance/HRM/General Management/Economics/Psychology/Law/Marketing, please specify).
c) Abstract alone will not be considered for review, and the author is required to submit the complete manuscript in the first instance.
d) The journal gives acknowledgement w.r.t the receipt of every email and in case of non-receipt of acknowledgement from the journal, w.r.t the submission of manuscript, within two days of submission, the corresponding author is required to demand for the same by sending separate mail to the journal.
2. MANUSCRIPT TITLE: The title of the paper should be in a 12 point Calibri Font. It should be bold typed, centred and fully capitalized.
3. AUTHOR NAME (S) & AFFILIATIONS: The author(s) full name, designation, affiliation(s) address, mobile/landline numbers, and email/alternate email address should be in italic & 11point Calibri Font. It must be centred underneath the title.
4. ABSTRACT: Abstract should be in fully italicized text, not exceeding 250 words. The abstract must be informative and explain the background, aims, methods, results & conclusion in a single para. Abbreviations must be mentioned in full.
5. KEYWORDS: Abstract must be followed by a list of keywords, subject to the maximum of five. These should be arranged in alphabetic order separated by commas and full stops at the end.
6. MANUSCRIPT: Manuscript must be in ENGLISH prepared on a standard A4 size PORTRAIT SETTING PAPER. It must be prepared on a single space and single column with 1’ margin set for top, bottom, left and right. It should be typed in 11 point Calibri Font with page numbers at the bottom and centre of every page. It should be free from grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors and must be thoroughly edited.
7. HEADINGS: All the headings should be in a 12 point Calibri Font. These must be bold-faced, aligned left and fully capitalized. Leave a blank line before each heading.
8. SUB-HEADINGS: All the sub-headings should be in a 11 point Calibri Font. These must be bold-faced, aligned left and fully capitalized.
9. MAIN TEXT: The main text should follow the following sequence:
INTRODUCTION, REVIEW OF LITERATURE, NEED/IMPORTANCE OF THE STUDY, STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM, OBJECTIVES, HYPOTHESIS, RESEARCH METHODOLOGY, RESULTS DISCUSSION, FINDINGS, RECOMMENDATION/SUGGESTIONS, CONCLUSIONS, SCOPE FOR FURTHER RESEARCH, ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS, REFERENCES, APPENDIX/ANNEXTURE
It should be in a 11 point Calibri Font, single spaced and justified. The manuscript should preferably not exceed 5000 WORDS.
10. FIGURES & TABLES: These should be simple, crystals clear, centred, separate numbered & self explained, and titles must be above the table/figure. Sources of data should be mentioned below the table/figure. It should be ensured that the tables/figures are referred to from the main text.
11. EQUATION: These should be consecutively numbered in parenthesis, horizontally centred with equation number placed at the right.
12. REFERENCES: The list of all reference should be alphabetically arranged. The author(s) should mention only the actually utilized references in the preparation of manuscript and they are supposed to follow Harvard Style of Referencing. The author(s) are supposed to follow the references as per the following:
PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING FOR STYLE AND PUNCTUATION IN REFERENCES:
CONTRIBUTIONS TO BOOKS
JOURNAL AND OTHER ARTICLES
UNPUBLISHED DISSERTATIONS AND THESES